Sunday, January 27, 2019

Self-watering Pot : Update 01 (Epic fail!)

(June 17, 2018)

This project started last June 02, today is June 17.

The soil in the pots are as you can see in the picture above are still wet.  So I think that it is safe to say that this self-watering pot is effective.  Just do not use it in the rainy months, because the plants that you would put in it would most probably drown.  As what happened to the spring onions that I have planted in mine.

I think that starting this month of June 2018, it had been raining daily.  And this really was a bad time to test this kind of project.

The sky is very cloudy, and there were days when the sun does not even shine.

That is why my plants died.

I will have to try this again come summer time.

And maybe next time, I will also have to reduce the water and let it dry up a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment