Tuesday, August 28, 2018

We Call It Kamansi!




July 02, 2018



My good friend Mr. Kuya Jhen Cantada gave me these seeds last July 01, 2018.

The following day, I planted them!

I used these plastic disposable cups as my seedling pots.  I just punched a hole at the bottom as their drainage.


I filled half of it with soil, then I put a seed in each pot.


Then I covered it with more soil.


And there it is, I have planted the nine seeds!


The picture above was taken last July 15.  Two weeks after planting.


And this picture was taken August 05.  35 days after planting.

Last August 19, I transferred them to a proper seedling bag.



As you can see in the pictures above, the cups were I planted them are already too small.


I removed them from the cups and planted them in the black seedling bags.


The first picture from this post was also taken last August 19.

I posted that picture on our Facebook page last August 24, with a caption "Now Selling!".  But up to now, no one was inquiring, eheheh.

I have some office mates who told me they wanted to buy,  but they all thought that I was selling Calamansi.

Hopefully, some would inquire and buy our first product.

Until next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment