Sunday, October 21, 2018

An Unknwon Chili Update #1


October 11, 2018

About our mystery chili.  The one that we do not know the name.

The picture above was taken today, exactly 12 days after it was planted.  I am really so happy that most of them have already sprouted.

The first time I saw a sign of life was last October 06, or 7 days after planting.

(October 06, 2018)

This is how it looks, the following day.  I did not see any other sprouting seeds, just this one.

(October 07, 2018)

On the 9th of October (two days after),  these are what I saw.  Many have sprouted.  But for the others, I will still have to wait.

(October 09, 2018)

And today, only a few of the holes in my seeding trays have no sprout in them.

We are still going to wait for them, and I hope they would show themselves soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment