Sunday, January 8, 2017

Harvesting Turmeric (again)…..

Two post ago…. That was more than a year ago…  I showed the first time I harvested my Turmeric’s.  back then, I planted the Turmeric and waited seven month, then I dug the plant to harvest the fruits (if there were any).  Unfortunately seven months was not enough for me to get a good harvest.  I replanted them last October 04, 2015, and thought of waiting for a longer time before harvesting them again.

Yesterday, I saw that some of the leaves were broken, and I thought that, more than a year had already passed since I planted them.  So, I decided to dig them and see if they have bear any fruits.


I cut all the leaves first, then I dug a little, and with just a little digging, I can already see that they have indeed yield some fruits. Yey…



I dug some more and look at what I got!  A lot of them!!!


There were two of this plants, and this were what I harvested from each plant.



Look at my harvest.  Last time, it was seven months, this time it was fifteen months, but the yield is definitely ten times as much.  I think in one year, you could already get a good harvest.



I have replanted them again and will make my next harvest on January, 2018.


I hope that my next post would not be of my Turmerics again, because that would mean one year from now




No comments:

Post a Comment