Sunday, January 8, 2017

WOW!!!! It's Been a Long Time

More than a year had passed since my last post.

Sorry about that...

Many things had happened since then, the fish are fully grown now, although only a dozen still remains (and the tank needs major cleaning).  Also, it might be that I am not taking good care of them, but no baby fishes had arrived yet, or probably all the tilapia are male.

For the basils, ahhhh....., they are all gone now (huhuhu).  I was unable to propagate new plans.  Also had not made time to buy some new ones, maybe soon (hopefully).

My wife still occasionally cooks some of the recipes that we had posted though.  Good for me 😁.

It's really weird how peoples interest change, people like me who wants to do a lot of things but ended up doing nothing.  

Thinking about it now, what have I really done for the past year.  The only thing that I am sure of is, I was able to watch a lot of those TV series, like the Flash, Arrow, Daredevil, Vikings and more...

I became an addict for those TV shows.

Well, I probably should do some reviews on them and include it on this site.

Another shift in interest for me, I want to do this again.  And hopefully, that interest would not so easily fade away this time.

Happy New Year to all......

No comments:

Post a Comment