Monday, January 30, 2017

Update on my Azolla Main Tank

This are the pictures of my Azolla main tank from January 21 up to January 29.


Pictures one (1) to six (6) above are from January 21 to January 26.


Pictures one (1) to three (3) are from January 27 to January 29.

A few more days and this tank will be ready for harvest.


Last Sunday, January 22, I bought this green screen to cover my tank so that the leaves from the Ipil-Ipil trees would not fall in to my Azolla, but I need something with smaller holes, a mosquito net maybe.  The holes of this one is still big enough to let some of the leaves fall inside the tank.  Hopefully next post, I will have my net ready.

Again, if you can share something about Azolla, please do write in the comment area below.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment