Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Subscribe Button Added



September 21, 2018

I really really wanted my blog to have this email subscription button for a long long time!  But (okay, excuses again) placing one on Blogger wasn't easy.  I had to do a lot of research.

I tried putting one before, but I couldn't make it work.  I Have tried several times without any success until I finally gave up.

Then, last September 19 (I think), our Aunt/Tita Baby asked how she could subscribe to our blog.  Unfortunately, I still do not have that subscribe button.  So I again remembered that I need to put that button on our blog.  And search for how to put it, I again did.

I finally was able to have it last September 21.  But I had to test it and to do that, I need to post something first.  Luckily, I had that post last September 23, and it worked!  At least in my email.

The first email that was included on my list was, well, my email (Google email Address).  I also included another email of mine.  Sir Chino was my first subscriber!  His was the third email on the list.  I also included my wife’s email address so I can further check if the email subscription really works.

My Gmail and my other email received the notification that PachamWorld had a new post.  But my wife's email did not receive any notification.  I haven't check with Chino yet.  I will do that later.

So I need to test some more.

Also, I want to change the content of the email that was sent.  I have to research more about that.

But for now, since it worked on two out of four emails, I am being optimistic that it is working. :-)

So, please subscribe to our mailing notification.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment