Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sweet Basil For Sale!


September 23, 2018

Our first Sweet Basil customer.

Presenting Sir Chino!  Thank you very much!

He said that basil is one of the ingredients in his cucumber juice.  I remember that we also have a juice recipe that includes basil.  The Basil Lemonade.  I forgot to ask him if his recipe has lemon in it, maybe it's the same, or maybe he can put his recipe in the comment section if he has a different one.

I explained to him how I propagate these plants, and in case you also would want to know, here is the link.



I posted the picture above on our Facebook page last night (around 10:00 pm, September 22, 2018). 

And this morning, I got a few messages.

The first message was from Sir Chino, and since their place is near ours, I delivered his order today.


I will be delivering some more tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the orders!



No comments:

Post a Comment